Khamis, 13 Oktober 2011

Hala tuju lepasan PMR

Assalamulaikum .....
Asaz at here .....how are you ???? me fine
Baru isnin ni habis PMR exam
dah habis semua tips yang cikgu-cikgu turun kan kat Asaz gunakan
ermmm Asaz dah berusaha ....sekarang masa untuk bertawakal
setelah 9 bulan berhempas pulas dengan Pmr akhirnya at 3.55 p.m at the Al-farabi hall I ended my Pmr examination ....
I feel want to carying ...but at the same time I feel want to laugh as the king
Many story happen at the hall
my friend Noralisah fainted ...
next time I tell you all about the story....

I think I am not freedom now ...
I think freedom become during I receive my result
yes....during receive result

Ermmm about result ....
I feel so nervous about the result
good result vs bad result
necessarily  i choose the good  result
I want to tell all of the world that I can do it 
hahahha.....finished story about PMR 
past is past you cannot return your time 
good thing be a memory 
bad thing be a advice in your live 




bye ...
pray to me get 8A in PMR insyalllah .....

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan